Fair Valley will follow all of the most current guidelines from the Montgomery County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Health, including all COVID-19 regulations.
See odh.ohio.gov for the latest infomation.
Fair Valley's Rules and Reglations
For the safety of all guests, please read over the general pool rules and consequences.
1. No running.
2. Do not talk to or distract guards while on duty.
3. No food or drink in or near the edge of the pool.
4. No alcoholic drinks in the pool area or on deck.
5. All guests must check in.
6. No glass containers of any kind.
7. No unsafe play or activities.
8. Guards' instructions must be followed by all members and guests.
9. Additional rules may apply based on current COVID regulations.
1. Verbal warning.
2. Manager will ask guest or member to leave for the day. Warning will be documented.
3. Frequent and/or egregious violations will be grounds for forfeiting membership (without refund) as determined by the FV Board.